Tuesday, March 3, 2009

God bless New England

because, when it snows, school is pretty much always canceled. I've never lived in a place that has so many snow days, but I can't say that I mind. I don't! Free day off! Anyway, I needed a snow day yesterday: I was still coughing and sneezing all over the place, unable to get out of bed until early afternoonish. I even ate chicken soup for lunch, which indicates the true nature of my illness (as those of you who know my feelings about chicken soup will verify). Feeling a bit better today, possibly due to 1) the chicken soup 2) chiropractic appointment 3) the mass quantities of liquids I consumed 4) Pilates (that one's a toss up, though).

In other news: that new Fillet-O-Fish commercial creeps me out, a lot. So much so that I'm mentioning it here. Eeesh.

Soon, it will be time to visit the sugar shack: yessssssss. Spring can't come soon enough.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best tags ever.

Peach Pit said...

Thanks, Bibs. (Do you like this as a nickname? Catchy, no? Hee!)