Friday, January 9, 2009

It is time:


That's right: I am going to see Bride Wars tonight. Not without a modicum of shame, mind you, but not so much shame that I won't publicly divulge my activity. Something about women in wedding dresses beating on each other amuses me endlessly! Well, I hope there will be beating...or at least swatting. Girl fighting.


In other news: I am freaking out in my brain about my thesis. I realized - at about 4:45 this morning, inconveniently - that I have only 2.5 to 3 months to finish all my editing. Yikes. Fortunately, I won't be teaching after winter break, and fortunately too my spring course load won't be terrible. But still: who can blame me for seeking respite in Anne Hathaway movies?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't go!

Are you going to Netflix "The Women" afterwards?

Good luck with the thesis.

Peach Pit said...

IT IS TOO LATE: I have already gone. And sadly, I have seen "The Women," but only because Ali rented it. That one was totally not my fault!