Friday, January 2, 2009

I am basking in the glory of my own small productiveness.

Some productive things I've done thus far in 2009:

1) Reinstated the use of a loofah (so much more effective at generating a lather than a plain ol' washcloth);
2) Sorted through my clothes/gathered clothes for donation/then donated them;
3) Paid all my billz;
4) Made a few lesson plans for my J-Term class (which starts Monday).

And tonight, I'm going to make a frittata for the first time. It does strike me as odd that I've never made one, considering 1) how much I like eggs(!) and 2) how much I like creating dinners from random stuffs in the fridge. There's a first time for everything, though; tonight, I will bask in the glory of my first (and hopefully awe-inspring) frittata.

Heh.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Are you using the book "Words in Air" (letters between E. Bishop and R. Lowell) in your class? They're all checked out from the libraries around town. All 8 copies.

Peach Pit said...

No, I am not, but maybe Gustavo is(?) (I don't know why I thought Gustavo - I just know he's teaching this winter.)