Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1. Best [part of an] email I've received this week:

...also did some investigative work and found that Edward Norton is turning 40 this year!! So, he may be a little beyond our age range. But, he definitely graduated from my high school. His grandfather designed our town: Columbia, Maryland.

I love the colon and the "Columbia, Maryland."

2. This scare actually pertains to me because I eat a fair amount of pistachios. First the peanut scare, and now this. American nut processors, get your act together!

3. Just listening to some Jens Lekman, drinking some tea, waiting for my laundry, and ordering my thesis. Later, I'll be having a cavity filled. Then later, drinking margaritas (to celebrate the staunched tooth decay?) and making homemade croutons.

1 comment:

stefanie said...

I read #2 to contain the phrase "America's nut professors!"

I miss you.